Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My virgin of blogging..

I'm not going to pretend to be a sex columnist don't worry! Those of you who know me know that I have a secret fascination with "Carrie Bradshaw" from Sex and the City. Maybe its because my former name is "Shaw" maybe its because she has the life we all wonder about but know doesn't exist, or does it? hummm..
Well, the purpose of me "blogging" is very simple. I have a group of friends out there who do this on a regular basis. They seem to love it and they get "things out" this way. I don't really journal anymore because someone I care about read it (no it wasn't Brian)and ever since then its been really hard for me to journal. I'm so afraid of my thoughts being exposed I might has well expose them, right? well, maybe not ALLLL my thoughts, but its a start to some personal thoughts with some theme on the side.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

My photo
Redmond, Oregon, United States
My break-through journal