Thursday, January 15, 2009

Think sexy thoughts

Today has been a weird off day for me, I look in the mirror and I see a red spot on my face, some of you might say this is a zit, but no people, its dry skin. You are thinking,,,who cares? well, I went to my glasses place to get them adjusted and I purposely caught a glance of my red spot face and then my entire body. No, I did not care about the person who probably saw me looking at myself behind the mirror. I remember thinking to myself,,,"what the hell happened to you Tiffany" what a bad thought ,but I had it....yuck! I'm so proud and thankful I can carry babies, I wish it could be known in society that during and after baby, you are the sexiest woman alive. I'm changing this on my own....I have to, I have Ruthie now. She is one that will someday say, man mom, you are the sexiest woman I know. Thats not weird. Confidence is sexy. I'm not going to say my husbands thoughts on all this, but what makes a woman sexy is def. herself-

3 comments:

  1. Blogging huh? Glad you're trying it again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Tiff! I just set a RSS feed for your blog to go to my email. I'm excited to read all about your comings and goings! I love you all!

    -Scott

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun to see you blogging girl!

    You know what pictures I LOVE, because I think it's when women look the most stunningly beautiful...

    It's the picture of a woman after giving birth...no make-up, sweaty hair, circles under the eyes, an exhausted expression, but the most gorgeous glow and sweet completion you've ever seen.

    p.s. you look great btw!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

My photo
Redmond, Oregon, United States
My break-through journal