Friday, February 6, 2009

a day of many..

Today I woke up tired as usual, wanting more sleep. My husband started talking about college. I suddenly didn't need caffeine! He talked about what he wanted, to pursue to be exact.
I want my Brian to happy, its one of my deepest desires. (And has been since I learned that midlife crisis really does exist!) I think he might be one step closer to job fulfillment. Its funny, when you both talk about wanting more children suddenly everything falls in place.
Brian is my one. He drives me nuts. Even when I yell at him, curse, manipulate, he knows me and is quick to forgive.

Back on subject. For once in our marriage we have goals. The pessimist in me says something disastrous is going to happen, like someone will die or something before we get what we want. I guess that doesn't matter. We have each other. I think I'm feeling emotional tonight. So be it.

1 comment:

  1. "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future."
    Jeremiah 29:11

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

My photo
Redmond, Oregon, United States
My break-through journal