Monday, January 19, 2009

hormone haven

I saw this picture today as I was cruising through my computer. When I saw it I thought about what the "Last Days" were like. Not only do I not look like me, I know exactly what I was thinking when Brian took that pic.,,,it was "how do I pull off me looking good right now in any possible way?" what is so funny is that I was really really trying to smile. Ruthie at this point was 13 days late. Man, I was so out of it and in a different world. Do you see that skeleton onezie attatched to my tank top? That was my desperate attempt at a laugh, and I had to cover my tank top cause my tummy wasn't totally covered.
That day I went to watch the cowboys game at a bar. Only I didn't make it to the bar right away cause Brian and I were in a fight. When we parked the car I got out, I took the keys and thru them on the concrete sidewalk in downtown Bend. Thank God I didn't hit the people that were sitting out side by a table enjoying there meal! They looked at me weird, but I didn't care. I ignored Brian and sort of "trotted" to a place to escape from him, a place that would be far away. I finally got to that metal guy in down town bend , (you know that guy who sits on the bench with the birds on his hat, that statue thing?) so I was there thinking about how much I hurt physically and how stupid I was for kinda trying to run my way there, but I was pissed and I wasn't going back! Until, that is, I became hungry. Hahah!!~
I walked back, saw Brian walking towards me and I started crying. He practically pushed me back to the bar cause I really couldn't walk that well. I don't think we ever resolved our fight, but we didn't care, I think we were just glad that we found each other and that we still had our keys. We went in "Sidelines" and had a pretty good time--

1 comment:

  1. thanks for being so truthful about the things ALL of us do, but rarely admit:) ...and I had fun picturing you "trotting";) btw, we're our worst critic. I felt that way too about my preg. pics, but, seriously, you look great! ...and I'm not just sayin' that.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

My photo
Redmond, Oregon, United States
My break-through journal